Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
PRODUCT MANAGER - SUPPLY CHAIN INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
Job Locations US-NC-Cary HQ
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker always asking, What if*
If so, then you may be the new team member we re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters whether you re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We re the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you ll do
As Product Manager, Supply Chain Industry Solutions, you will be a key member of the Retail & CPG Product Management team, responsible for working with today s leading brands and customers to put advanced analytics into action and solve supply chain challenges in meaningful ways.
You will need a strong understanding of product mgmt./development, cloud operations, and relationship management skills in a highly technical, dynamic environment. As part of the Product Management team, you will bridge the technical and business worlds collaborating closely with our customers, Research & Development, User Experience, and Engineering teams to build innovative features and solutions that support Supply Chain and Fulfillment operations.
* Serve as the subject matter expert and evangelist for SAS Fulfillment solutions to deliver amazing new capabilities..
* Interact with prospective and current customers gathering customer needs/requirements/feedback, discuss new features, and present product roadmap
* Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the product team
* Identify improvements to existing product processes; develop a strong understanding of processes and technology
* Manage stakeholder expectations across functions and customers
* Work closely with marketing, sales and solution engineering - deliver product briefs, train the team on new product features and capabilities and participate in pre-sale activities
What we re looking for:
* 8+ years of relevant work experience in product management shaping business strategy for products or services, and/ or supply chain experience.
* Proven track record of working with multiple stakeholder s cross-functionally to manage entire product lifecycle from ideation through execution.
* Passionate about customer outreach and research. Able to understand and clearly articulate market problems
* Bachelor s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar field with experience applying analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis
* Ability to demonstrate strong organizational direction, time management, problem-solving, prioritization, goal setting, leadership and motivation, negotiation, interpersonal relations, verbal/written communications.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time (as the job requires)
* You re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do
The nice to haves:
* Experience delivering results in a very high growth environment where priorities shift fast
* Previous Order Management System/Sourcing/Fulfillment/Replenishment experience in the CPG and Grocery industry
* An innovative thinker who also has a strong customer focus and entrepreneurial mindset
* Master s Degree (MBA preferred) with a Data Science, Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research orientation
* Solid grasp of the business side of technology, a champion for the metrics and analysis to deliver on business objectives
* Experience in Scrum or other Agile product development
* We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
* Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn t about fitting into our culture, it s about adding to it - and we can t wait to see what you ll bring.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered in place of the above qualifications. The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience. Resumes may be considered in the order they are received. SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Want to stay up to date with life at SAS, products and jobs* Follow us on LinkedIn