Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Production Worker - Spartanburg, SC
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Location: Spartanburg, SC
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: 3rd Shift
Relocation Assistance: None
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Security Clearance: None
Salary: $15.52 per hour
Production Laborer (Outdoor) - Spartanburg, SC
Tindall is currently hiring for outdoor production associates for 3rd Shift. If you are looking for Regular, dependable hours, benefits and growth opportunities where you will be able to be hands on then look no further than Tindall and apply today!!
What we do: https://youtu.be/LEtlbY7G7vk
* Full-time: M-F work week w/ occasional Saturdays and potential for overtime
* Weekly Paycheck
* Paid Vacation Time
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Boot Voucher up to $150
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance after 90 days
* 401K Retirement Account with employer match!
As an outdoor production worker, you will be responsible for completing the following duties:
* Assist in production of concrete product from subassemblies and raw material.
* Perform form cleaning, form oiling, reinforcing set-up, form set-up, concrete pouring & finishing, and work area clean up, etc.
* Must be able to follow defined work plan and details.
Expectations of Employees
* Strong work ethic
* Excellent attendance
* Attention to safety & quality
* Upholding company core values
* Maintain a clean and organized work area
*Only complete applications that include work history, education, and address will be considered*
* High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Training provided.
* Comfortable working in a non-climate controled enviornment that is exposed to outdoor elements and tempature.
Traits of Successful Employees
* Ability to tolerate physical demands and outdoor environment of the position
* Ability to gain specific knowledge of company s production, yard, and delivery activities
* Desire to build long term relationships
* Exhibition of good communication skills when working with fellow employees
* Ability to complete tasks according to planned schedule
* Willingness to assist others where needed
* The work areas are not climate controlled. Ambient temperatures and humidity will generally be the same as outdoor temperatures. In the summer, temperatures and humidity can be greater than the ambient temperature. In winter, they can be lower.
* Some work will be done in direct sunlight outdoors.
* Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust and dirt can be very high.
Tindall is a zero tolerance drug-free workplace. Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment and regular post-employment, random drug screens.