Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
MaineHealth is seeking an experienced recruiter to join our team in Portland, ME. The Executive Recruiter will be based at our Portland office, and will support executive searches throughout the MaineHealth system. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a stable and innovative healthcare system. Relocation assistance may be available to the selected candidate.
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of talent acquisition services to MaineHealth member organizations' senior leadership and physician leaders, delivering high quality professional candidates and advancing MaineHealth's brand across numerous professional communities.
This role requires excellent interpersonal skills, and partners closely with colleagues in HR, search committees, hiring managers, physicians, agencies, system leadership, and the community at large. The Executive Recruiter is responsible for guiding candidates and MaineHealth stakeholders through the full-cycle recruitment process, and will manage candidate generation using proactive sourcing strategies. Agency background and executive level search experience is a plus.
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
EDUCATION: BA/BS degree
EXPERIENCE: 8-10 years of related business/recruitment experience.
* Expert level knowledge in all full-cycle recruiting components, including but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, and relationship management.
* Proven success in building credibility with executive leaders.
* Ability to present innovative recruiting/sourcing concepts and strategies to leaders.
* Ability to understand, articulate, and document a leader's stated requirements, and to formulate a clear value proposition that will attract the caliber of candidates needed to meet those requirements.
* Proven ability to assess external executive-level and physician candidates for capability to perform the role, as well as leadership competencies, culture fit, and other compatibility issues that are critical to success.
* Understanding of executive compensation and the ability to analyze compensation packages.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Highly effective oral and written communication skills. Strong competency in strategic thinking.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.