Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Position Summary
* Identifies, collects, integrates and analyzes data in support of the assigned project and/or department. This position works independently and uses methodologies consistent with the established policies, procedures and regulator requirements affecting the department.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* License/Certifications: Other degrees/certification in an allied health profession may be preferred.
* Experience: 3 - 5 years' experience analyzing data required, in healthcare preferred.
* Department specific certification may be required.
* Ability to work and interact with multiple departments to achieve maximum compliance.
* Ability to manage and lead multiple projects.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential attributes for this position.
* Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet, relational database, graphics and word processing software is required. Skills with additional statistical software packages are desirable.
* Ability to work independently and self directed.
* Ability to pay attention to detail.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.