Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Cognizant is looking for a driven thought leader with experience in tailoring a customized product and solution for our clients. This individual will act as a trusted advisor and be responsible for providing an approach for the overall project. The role is expected to drive technology discussions and analyze the current landscape for gaps in addressing business needs. The individual in this role will review existing architecture and capabilities from technical perspective. Lastly, Cognizant needs a motivated individual to challenge the status quo and provide thought leadership/best practices to enhance our current services and technologies.
An ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Someone that values the “team” and leverages the opinions and expertise of their teammates to deliver quality.
Digital Enterprise Architect will be responsible for high-level designs across the Digital and Marketing Technology domain, including:
• Web Applications
• Mobile Applications
• Application Programming Interface (API)
• Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Digital Asset Management (DAM)
• Marketing Campaign Management and Analytics
• Lead transformation initiatives such as Cloud native solutions, DevOps, advanced analytics, intelligent automation. Micro services architecture etc. (depending on your area(s) of expertise)
• Collaborate with Product and Solution Managers on technology roadmap
• Collaborate with solution engineering teams and architects to ensure synergy and consistency across solutions (in terms of technology and architecture)
• Help evaluate and make decisions on technologies, tools and overall technology strategy
• Performs design & code reviews for team members.
• Train, conduct interviews and build new high performance front end teams.
· Architecture with hands-on experience in development of at least 8 – 10 years.
· Sound development and architecture experience in building RWD, SPA and PWA applications using Front End technologies (React/Angular). Experience in Architecting and building world class mobile, web, intranets, internets, microsites, mapping and social media applications using the latest in web technology (React JS, React Native, Express, Gatsby, Graph QA, HTML 5, Angular JS etc.).
· Demonstrate architecting Microservices (service registry / discovery, API gateway, etc.) and integrations patterns; Invoke/ consume APIs/ RESTful Services/ OData API using NodeJS, Spring, Sprint Boot, Sprint Security, Spring Cloud, OAuth, JWT.
· Sound Architecture experience and working knowledge of Microservices Design patterns, Development, Packaging into Docker / Kubernetes and deployment;
· Experience with Microservices related platforms like APIgee, Jhipster, Swagger, SonarQube etc. Strong knowledge on API management (Layer7, Apigee), Security (authentication, OAuth, API authorization)
· A deeper understanding, Domain Driven Design, Transformation approach (best adopt Replatforming vs Modernization), application performance (both frontend and server side), provide solution to use best UI and backend frameworks, Load balancing etc.
· Database proficiency, Data modeling, persistence, Synchronization, Offline Availability, Indexing, data caching and analytics; Migration of data and files from existing CRM, ERP or custom applications to the Cloud platform. Includes development of a solution for data migration, reconciliation, technical architecture development, mock/production migration preparation & execution.