A company in Chicago, IL is looking for a CNC Machine Operator for a 6:00 am - 2:30 pm opportunity.
- Operate and adjust CNC machine tools to perform sequences of operations.
- Follow written instructions and read and apply blueprint specifications.
- Check parts for conformance to drawings.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
You should be proficient in:Machines & technologies you'll use:Brands you'll work with:
- Training in CNC lathe and mill operation, preferably on Okuma lathes and Fanuc Robodrill VMC machines.
- 3+ years experience in a precision machining environment.
- Ability to handle all basic CNC machining operations including changing inserts, touching off tools and making offsets.