Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Bunge (www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge's expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for safe and efficient warehouse operations including inventory, scheduling, staging, shipping and receiving.
- Receives and sets up all incoming mail/deliveries. Research and label each delivery to the correct department.
- Enters PO's in SAP (receiving)
- Allocates orders.
- Updates shipping schedule (update board for security) as it changes.
- Physical and cycle count inventory daily.
- Adjusts inventory in SAP/WM system.
- Troubleshoots and corrects inventory errors and/or miss-scans from P&F.
- Troubleshoots and corrects system errors for staging and shipping.
- Researches and enters manual moves of inventory, not done with WM.
- Month end inventories for purchasing (Mary).
- Sets up and completes QA and R&D daily requests.
- Troubleshoots and corrects any daily warehouse issues. To include shipping, receiving, short, miss-picks, damaged product, adjust BOL's.
- Enters returns and put away to locations.
- Daily warehouse temperature checks.
- Trailer checks (Inventory).
- Gathers and reviews weekly, forklift checklist and enters any work orders into EMAINT.
- Pick/stage orders. To include last minute add on requests.
- Load carriers
- Unload returns, packaged materials and inbound deliveries.
- Move trailers to/from yard to dock doors.
- Gather waste around the plant and loads waste trailer.
- Take samples to QA and R&D.
- Pick up R&D customer materials (for orders).
- Sort pallets.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled