Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Pay Rate: $24.00 - $26.50 per hour, based on relevant skills and experience
Worksite: 8250 Sumter Hwy, Alcolu, SC 29001
Duration: Temporary, Potential Temporary-to-Hire!
Encadria Staffing Solutions, a Georgia-Pacific company is now hiring a Stores Leader at our OSB Facility in Clarendon County, South Carolina. This position will be responsible for managing more than $1,000,000 of MRO inventory. Reporting to the Plant Stores and Purchasing Manager, the Stores Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Spare Parts Storeroom. If you enjoy taking initiative on projects and increasing efficiency through process improvement, we would love to speak with you!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
· Ensuring materials stocked are in alignment with an asset strategy
· Working congruently with maintenance and reliability leadership to ensure the storeroom and material within the storeroom are treated like an asset
· Responsible for developing inventory plan, maintaining optimal inventory levels, and assisting in developing criticality classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
· Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and inventory of maintenance materials, supplies and capital spares, and reviewing and challenging the required min/max quantities
· Conducting review and analysis of the inventory including but not limited to cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews, criticality and min/max reviews, repair & return transactions and system capabilities
· Creating monthly reports for inventory accuracy
· Ensuring the storeroom is organized through shelf/bin and parts identification with corresponding database accuracy
· Driving improvements in Vendor-Managed, Consigned and Committed Inventory
· Managing New Stock item initiation process for facility
· Training others on store process and safety requirements
· Supporting Controller
· Working with planning, maintenance and reliability on parts and kitting
· Follow, review, and enforce all applicable Internal Financial Controls per purchasing and stores policies
· Generate and follow-up on all material releases
· Ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental policies and procedures
· Leads/serves on teams which solve problems that cross facilities
· Working to lead improvements across the supply function
· Approving Vendor Managed Invoices and managing receiving issue pertaining to invoices.
What You Will Need:
· 2 years of experience in supply chain, operations, or maintenance
· At least 1 year of experience in inventory management
· Experience with Inventory Management Software (MP2 preferred)
· Willing and able to obtain a forklift driver's certificate (training provided by company)
· Experience with Microsoft Excel (creating reports and filtering/sorting data) and knowledge of other MS Office Suite products
· Willing and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Willing and able to work in seasonal conditions
What Will Put You Ahead?
· Three (3) years of experience in inventory management
· Associate degree or higher
· Knowledge of maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) parts
· Experience with inventory management software (MP2 preferred)
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify.