Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH RN needed for PER DIEM work opportunity with Yoh s client located in the ROCKVILLE MD area.
TOP SKILLS YOU SHOULD POSSESS: * Active registered nurse license in the state of MD
* 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience. Occupational and Environmental Health experience, emergency room or public health strongly preferred
* Bachelors of Nursing degree preferred
* CPR/BLS Certification
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING: * Perform RN level assessment and medical management of work related injury/illness
* Facilitate return to work and workers compensation programs
* Perform medical surveillance exams
* Assist with OH supply management
* Respond to site medical emergencies and support disaster preparedness activities
* Ensure OH compliance with State, Federal, OSHA, and workers compensation compliance regulations as applicable
* Comply with ethical, legal, professional requirements, corporate policies and procedures
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Amgen colleagues, patients, and OH partners
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE: * Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
* Ability to organize and rapidly prioritize responsibilities in response to clinical need and staff population
* Knowledge of OH and safety principles to establishing and maintaining a safe work environment
* Ability to perform audiometry and spirometry testing for medical surveillance programs
* Computer literacy in Microsoft office, competency with using electronic medical records systems
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU? * Join Yoh s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh s vast network of opportunities.
* Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
* Weekends and holidays off
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Tina Pugliese
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.