Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION * Hours: 4 Days per Week | Must Include Wednesday | Minimum of 10 Clinical Hours per Week
* Average patients seen: 15-20
* Call Schedule: No Call
* Loan Repayment
* Relocation Assistance Available
* Compensation: Salary up to $240,000 Based on Experience
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance with no Waiting Period
- $2,000 per Year In-House Benefit Covers KHS Primary Care In-House Services
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Group Disability Coverage
- 160 Hours of Vacation and 64 Hours of Sick Leaves
- 401k Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match
- 50 CME Hours with Allowance
- KHS Pays all Licensing Fees Required to Practice in Idaho
- FTCA Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Membership Dues for 1 Professional Organization
* Additional Information:
- Minimum of 5 years post-residency experience in direct patient care (Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OBGYN, or Internal Medicine)
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management
Kaniksu Health Services, based in Sandpoint, is an FQHC, serving the citizens of Bonner and Boundary Counties with clinics in Sandpoint, Ponderay, Priest River, and Bonners Ferry.
The North Idaho Panhandle is a four-season recreation paradise, with friendly folks, little traffic, an abundance of amenities, and excellent schools. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and come live, work, and play in one of the most beautiful small towns in the northwest!