Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Title: Periodic Review Manager (KYC)
Full-Time PERM Role - Direct Hire w/Client
* Maintain and enhance basic understanding of the bank's applicable rules and procedures and comply with the bank's code of conduct.
* Maintain and enhance basic understanding of the bank's products and systems.
* Maintain and enhance understanding of the bank's policy & procedures relating to customer due diligence.
* Support section head and cooperate with other relevant offices in the daily operation.
* Manage a team of approximately 10 KYC analysts
* Responsible for performing KYC processing of New Accounts, Periodical Reviews and Activity Reviews in a timely manner
* KYC processing includes Anti-Social check, Sanction countries check, Negative news check, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act check, Foreign Account Tax Compliance, etc.
* Occasional update and/or maintenance of customer information in the bank systems such as CCDB and WINCS
* Responsible for KYC file/document control
* Collaborate with other KYC staff, front officers, compliance officers and staff in back office to ensure timely approvals.
* Ability to liaise efficiently and diplomatically with the front office, compliance officers, auditors, regulators, back office, IT, etc.
* Assist in historical client data clean-up
* Assist in conversion onto Fenergo
* Ability to analyze and manipulate large spreadsheets and data sets
* Develop best practice procedure manuals
* Experience training team members and new hires
Skills and Competencies:
Proficient in Excel
Team Player, hardworking and eager to learn
Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
Can-do attitude to resolve the most difficult items
* Ability to manage as well as hands on processing
* Good communication skills
* College Degree required
* 5+ years experience
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com