Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Type: Full Time
COLLABORATE WITH INNOVATIVE 3MERS AROUND THE WORLD
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
* One of the best parts of my job is feeling the impact of 93,000 3Mers collaborating around the world and seeing the difference they re able to make in people s lives. Julie Bushman, executive vice president of International Operations at 3M
THE IMPACT YOU LL MAKE IN THIS ROLE
As a Production Operator, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
* Leading innovation and sustainability.
* Implementing change and continuous improvement to drive growth and increase efficiency.
* Determining to do your best and challenge others to live and work differently.
* Creating a positive, inclusive work environment that fosters learning and development for all.
* Ability to operate automated production converting, assembly and packaging equipment, as well as hand and power tools in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
* Ability to monitor processes, order inputs, load semi-finished materials, inspect materials, and perform quality inspections to release product. Monitor other operations and work cooperatively with others.
* Ability to use computers as needed to run process operation.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
* Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start).
* Ability to work rotating shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
* Demonstrate safe work behaviors to avoid injury to self or others.
* Possess attention to detail and knowing the importance of following operating procedures and customer specifications to produce quality products, which are delivered to customers on time.
* Be a team player who works effectively within a work team and collaborate with other teams.
* Thrive on making things not only better, but different through continuous improvement and problem solving.
* Take pride in maintaining neat and orderly conditions where you work and promote safe conditions.
RELOCATION: IS NOT AUTHORIZED
MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN COUNTRY OF EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS (E.G., H1B STATUS).
SUPPORTING YOUR WELL-BEING
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M s creative solutions to the world s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR APPLICATION MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR EDUCATION AND WORK HISTORY, EITHER BY: 1) UPLOADING A RESUME, OR 2) ENTERING THE INFORMATION INTO THE APPLICATION FIELDS DIRECTLY.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.