Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Facilities Rep will posses and apply complete principals, concepts, practices, and standards to solve complex facilities issues, including, but not exclusive to:
* Development of precedents and policies.
* Completion of daily tasks and assignments.
* Planning schedules, moves, builds, etc.
* Representing the enterprise as a prime contact on projects.
* Interact with senior leadership.
* Serve as point of contact with external vendors and customers.
* Responsibilities are in more than one of the following facilities areas: facilities and property administration, office planning, corporate leasing or real estate coordination.
* Works closely with and/or provides advice and counsel to company and/or vendor representatives coordinating major facility constructions or modifications or leasing and real estate activities.
* Associates Degree
* At least two years of facilities experience.
* US Citizenship
* Bachelors Degree
* At least 5 years of facilities experience in a manufacturing setting.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.