Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Monitor Technician - Fulltime
Landmark Hospital ofColumbia, MO has an exciting opportunity fortwo Monitor Technicians to join our dedicated and professional team. Landmark Hospitals are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of care to those we serve.
Summary: Provide excellent patient care through monitoring and evaluating of those patients requiring telemetry observation of their cardiac status. Be proactive in supporting the efforts that ensure delivery of safe patient care and services and to promote a safe environment.
* Monitors cardiac rhythm on telemetry monitor screen throughout shift
* Evaluates patient's baseline rhythm and any changes noted throughout patient's stay
* Communicates effectively with other staff members in support of patient care
* Prepares patient properly for telemetry monitoring process
* Assures for upkeep of telemetry area to allow for the most efficient work flow
* Participates in professional and staff development
* High School Graduate or equivalent
* Completion of the Telemetry Exam with a minimum of 80% score
* 1 year hospital/healthcare setting experience strongly preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Team, detail and goal oriented
* Positive, professional and empathetic demeanor
* Ability to work flexible schedule
About us: Landmark Hospitals is a privately owned, seven hospital system with locations in Georgia, Missouri, Utah and Florida. Landmark Hospitals are licensed as acute care hospitals and certified as long-term acute care hospitals in order to specialize in providing transitional care for medically complex patients. Each of our hospitals is recognized as the regional Transitional Care Hospital of choice in their respective markets. What makes Landmark Hospitals especially unique is that the company is owned by a surgeon, so the focus on people, quality, safety, and clinical outcomes resonates throughout the company.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.