Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
CROSSCOUNTRY MORTGAGE is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we re not stopping any time soon!
WE CARE! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Loan Partner II is responsible for managing loan files from application through closing, pulls and analyzes credit applicant information, and reviews income & asset documents. As a member of the sales team, the Loan Partner II requests and obtains referrals from current and potential Company clients. The Loan Partner II also runs DU, stacks and submits files, requests and & clears conditions and communicates incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Primary contact and liaison between clients, Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager and/or assigned Loan Originator(s)
* Take telephone applications and schedule appointments with the Loan Partner I
* Schedule realtor appointments for the assigned Loan Originators with the Loan Partner I
* Schedule on-site and phone appointments as assigned
* Submit complete loan applications for each customer file with the Loan Partner I
* Track all requested documents in Encompass
* Review documentation received within 24 hours of receipt for discrepancies, omissions, verified income calculation, asset verification and Encompass updates based on verified information and immediately notify Loan Originators when any discrepancies are found on documentation
* Partner with Loan Originators in resolving problems in files and documents
* Ensure files are complete and set-up in accordance with Company policy and procedures
* Pull credit reports and properly prepare for review/assessment
* Efficiently meet deadlines while maintaining multiple assignments/projects
* Provide superior customer service both internally and externally
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: * High School Diploma or equivalent Minimum 3 years current conventional fixed and ARM, HELOC and construction mortgage loan processing or origination experience
* Current Mortgage Loan Processing experience required
* Minimum of 3 years experience required
* State and Federal NMLS License preferred
* Working knowledge of RESPA and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations and loan documents preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment
* Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
* Encompass experience
* Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows)