Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Responsibilities * Provide investment oversight over the Raytheon Technologies Pension Plan s Private Equity and Real Estate portfolios.
* Oversee $2.9B private investment program: Develop the strategy for the asset class, select and oversee general partners. Research and make commitments of $300M-$500M annually to private equity partnerships, leveraging the support of the Plan s external private equity advisor. Establish an appropriate commitment pacing understanding the Plan s long-term goals.
* Oversee $3.0B real estate program: Develop the strategy for the asset class, select and oversee asset managers. Formulate guidelines for portfolio; establish a desired investment pace; create an annual plan that includes identifying the characteristics of properties to be acquired and properties to be sold; and monitor performance. Forecast cash flow requirements and perform return attribution. Work closely with the Plan s separate account manager of directly held real estate to ensure the portfolio is invested in accordance with plan guidelines and long-term strategies.
* Ensure appropriate benchmarking for illiquid asset classes. Perform performance attribution relative to benchmarks on a quarterly basis, accounting for benchmark inefficiencies (lagged reporting periods).
* Provide monitoring and oversight of the current lineup of investment managers, ensuring that investment managers are delivering upon expectations and in accordance with their designated investment guidelines.
* Reconcile portfolio performance with the plan s custodian.
* Develop, maintain and produce a variety of performance, exposure and risk reports.
* Prepare and present quarterly reporting and presentation materials for the RTX Pension Administration and Investment Committee, comprised of senior most management of RTX.
* Help identify potential new investments using quantitative and qualitative assessments to develop short lists of preferred candidates, and meet with the investment managers to provide input on their capabilities, strategies and performance.
* Manage the administrative and legal processes around the onboarding of new investments.
* Provide ad-hoc capital market research and analytical support to Pension Investment Executive Director and CIO on a variety of special projects.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS * Bachelor s degree required; preferred areas of study include Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or related field
* Advanced Degree or MBA preferred
* CFA certification preferred
* ACE training and certification preferred
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS * You've obtained a Bachelor's Degree
* You have 10+ years of professional experience in banking, investment management, or pension fund management. Prior experience in the area of private equity and real estate. We will also consider candidates with a combination of advanced degrees and 7+ years of experience.
* Candidate must have well-developed financial modeling and analysis skills, advanced knowledge of Excel / spreadsheet construction is an absolute requirement.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS * Chartered Financial Analyst or MBA preferred
* A general passion for investments and global capital markets
* Technical knowledge of spreadsheet, databases and SharePoint
* Proficient in the use of PowerPoint
* Project management experience; PMP certification preferred
* Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels throughout corporate headquarters
* Strong mindset focusing on identifying inefficiencies and driving operational improvements. ACE training and certification preferred
RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR VETERAN STATUS, AGE OR ANY OTHER FEDERALLY PROTECTED CLASS.