Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
LAID OFF OR LOSINGHOURS BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS? UNFI HAS HIGH PAYING JOBS AND CONSISTENT,FULFILLING WORK AVAILABLE NOW AND AFTER THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC!
JOIN OUR TEAM ANDIMMEDIATELY BECOME PART OF THE LARGEST DISTRIBUTOR OF CONVENTIONAL, NATURAL, ORGANICAND SPECIALTY PRODUCTS IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA. WE SERVE OVER 43,000CUSTOMER LOCATIONS WITH 200,000 DIFFERENT PRODUCTS. OUR WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATESSUPPLY THOUSANDS OF CONSUMERS WITH BETTER FOR YOU FOOD THAT NOURISHES FAMILIESNATIONWIDE. OUR RETAILERS RANGE FROM SMALL FAMILY OWNED STORES TO WHOLEFOODSMARKETS AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. ARE YOU READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE LIVESOF OTHERS AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU DO? JOIN OUR GROWING DISTRIBUTION TEAMTODAY. * Night Shift 11:30pm Start Time Sunday - Thursday
* $16/hr. Base pay
* Competitive Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K& Vacation
* Growth and professional development opportunities.
* Recognition for great work, company events and picnics,and much more.
* Full-time employment opportunity.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIESAND ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Reportsto the shipping office at the beginning of each shift for the daily assignment,vehicle inspection sheet and replenishment discrepancies sheet.
* Replenishespick slots using the view request screen. If no requests exist, uses the manualreplenish screen to fill empty or almost empty slots.
* Performsknockdowns for selectors when needed.
* Maintainscorrect counts and logs any discrepancies in inventory.
* Keepsarea clean and debris out of work area.
* Operatesthe lift in a safe and efficient manner.
* Inspectsassigned lift and completes vehicle inspection sheet.
* Parksand recharges lift in its appropriate spot at the end of the shift.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: * High School Diploma/GED
* Understanding of Safety guidelines
* Strong knowledge of applicable Bakco functionsand RF systems.
* Have an understanding of procedures in otherareas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
* Ability to perform very basic math skillsincluding adding; subtracting, multiplying, and dividing two digit numbers; thefour basic arithmetic operations with money; and operations with units such asinch, foot, yard; ounce, and pound.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protectedveteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating aninclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAAFederal Contractor.
Additional Information * Schedule: Full-time