Posted in Management 6 days ago.
Under the direction and supervision of the Experience Director theExperienceCoordinator shall be responsible for all day to day functioning of the service desk as well as giving leadership to all activities of the service desk. This person will give leadership to the Service Desk staff to ensure consistent, superior service procedures to maximize member enrollment and program participation. This position also develops and keeps up to date all internal communication that is related to service desk operations. TheExperienceCoordinatoris also responsible and accountable for membership and program input, statistics, record keeping, reports, and cash handling. TheExperienceCoordinator, working as part of the Member Service Team, will deliver professional customer service and relationship building skills to create a welcoming environment at the YMCA.
1. Provide leadership for an effective tour and enrollment procedure via desk staff.
2. Provide leadership for the continued improvement of all desk services to include member and constituent relations,information and program registration.
3. Ensure the delivery of appropriate sales and customer service training for desk staff.
4. Responsible for accurately maintaining all membership/program records and cash controls.
5.Assist Membership Director in reaching monthly goals for numbers for prospects toured and new members enrolled.
6.Assist in development, ordering and productions of all membership and program materials.
7. Monitor temporary signage in the building for current information, accuracy and professional look.
8. Conduct annual audit of membership documentation.
9. Assist in preparation of membership reports/statistics.
10.Monitor monthly sales/cancels through daily reports
11. Follow and enforce all YMCA procedures and policies, including: personnel guidelines, safety guidelines, facility access procedures and membership policies. Carry out emergency plans as necessary.
12. Maintain an organized front desk and clean and safe YMCA. Take initiative to clean up/repair areas.
13. Be dressed in appropriate attire and wear nametag at all times.
14. Attend and remain current on all mandatory trainings and staff meetings.
15. Be knowledgeable and supportive of the YMCA Annual Support Campaign. Participate in assigned leadership functions for the campaign.
16. Assume other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by supervisor.