Posted in Management 6 days ago.
Envolve Client Services Group owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Envolve Client Services Group offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the Envolve Client Services Group team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Full-Time Assistant Community Manager candidates to work in the Phoenix, Mesa, and Peoria, AZ areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in directing and supervision of leasing, maintenance, janitorial, and housekeeping staff.
• Maintain a current knowledge of area competition and market surveys.
• Complete or supervise completion and accuracy of weekly activity reports, all rental applications and recording of all rental and leasing information.
• Assist Community Manager in the reporting, assigning, and recording of all resident requests.
• Assisting Manager in the implementation of resident renewal and retention programs.
• Responsible for the collection, receipting, and recording of all rents.
• Collection of all delinquent rents.
• Provide reports as required.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Computer knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel. Candidate must have a full understanding of compliance documents and deadlines. A commitment to exceptional customer service is critical along with a proven track record of strong team building skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with particular attention to details needed. Must have 1-2 years of property management experience, with reliable transportation. Must be available to work weekends. Tax Credit and HOME Program experience required. Bilingual (English/Spanish); and Yardi software experience required.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Apartment Discounts
• 401k Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
Background Screening and Drug Test Required.