Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
POSITION: SCM ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: REMOTE US
Infor Supply Chain Management, a business unit of Infor, has immediate needs for Global Account Managers to join their manufacturing sales team.
Are you a high performing Supply Chain software salesperson who enjoys challenging customers to dream big by revealing opportunities to significantly improve their business processes? If so, we have the perfect job for you.
The Global Account Manager (GAM) will be responsible for direct business development for a named list of large enterprise accounts. The GAM shall identify and qualify new sales opportunities and execute an intelligent pursuit plan to sell Infor Cloud Supply Chain services to an identified target list of large enterprise organizations, while maintaining successful relationships with clients beyond the initial software sale. A challenger selling background is strongly desired as you position Infor SCM solutions in complex enterprise manufacturing markets. The successful candidate will be expected to generate 5x pipeline and achieve consistent quarterly quota achievement. Experience in Retail, Fashion, Apparel & Footware, Industry Mfg and Industrial Machinery & Equip is preferred.
* Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create appropriate solution to meet their business needs.
* Articulate the Infor SCM value proposition and successfully communicate the competitive advantages, resources and processes to client and prospects.
* Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
* Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans and establish, document and maintain solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
* Manage a challenger sales cycle.
* Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum Bachelor s degree; Industrial Manufacturing a plus
* 10-15 years of supply chain technology sales; supply chain planning background preferred
* Proven sales record with SCM and/or WMS suites with large, complex, strategic accounts in Europe
* Demonstrated success in achieving $1M+ annual quota
* Strong understanding of the competition
* Establishes and manages executive level customer relationships
* Manages multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
* Thrives in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
* Expert knowledge of large enterprise business processes
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.