Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 66073
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Facilities Project Manager with Top Secret Clearance to join our team in Huntsville, Alabama (US-AL), United States (US).
The Furniture/Fit-Out Project Manager will assist the client with oversight and overall management of their assigned furniture projects:
* Coordinate and assist in ensuring the agency's furniture requirements for new facilities and renovations of existing FBI spaces are met within code and on schedule.
* Provide management, tracking and oversight of procurement, delivery and installation of furniture for all FBI facilities.
* Assist the Furniture Program Manager in eliciting, evaluating, integrating, and coordinating information between the requestors and the program.
* Assist in the review of proposed designs and layouts for suitability and to identify potential issues. Be responsible for the daily tracking, logging and monitoring of all Furniture Requisition Packages (FRP) for all locations and communicating with the Project Lead to minimize install delays and dual rent requirements.
* Establish, coordinate, and maintain the project schedule. Document all issues pertaining to furniture procurement, delivery, installation, and customer satisfaction.
* Assist in the development of RWAs for FBI approval to process GSA PBS purchases on behalf of the FBI. Evaluate and recommend process improvements to existing procedures to effectively align the furniture
* Assist with the budget cycle requirements such as (not limited to) spend plans, reconciliation, and development of the annual budget. Maintain a current project status of all furniture projects in the FBI's existing program database in alignment with current space acquisition and revitalization initiatives. Identify and communicate various code, accessibility, and ADA violations to the Furniture Program Manager.
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
* Minimum eight years of related experience and/or training.
* PMP required, LEED AP preferred.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.