Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
You have honed your knowledge, functional breadth and technical skills. Heres where you get to implement your vision by transforming broad concepts and business strategies into structured projects, lead the design and delivery of new programs and processes and provide solutions to complex, high impact issues.
* Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) and/or a PhD/Master's degree in a Life Sciences discipline
* 8 + years related experience working in an alliance, business development or commercial role for an IVD or Biopharma industry organization
* Proficient and knowledgeable on CDx technologies and Agilent offering
* Working in companion diagnostic in a alliance management, business development or commercial role involving companion diagnostic products/service
* Negotiating contracts that include diagnostic products/services
* Analytical, able to extract and compile voluminous technical and market data to draw concise summaries, conclusions and make decisions
* Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills (written, verbal and oral) and effective communication with biopharma partners and CDx management and DGG management
* Strong presentation skills
* Able to lead Agilent and partner (joint) multidisciplinary teams without supervisory responsibility
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled