Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Under the direction of the Grower Relations Manager, obtains grape samples from outside grower’s
vineyards. Processes grape samples and analyzes them for basic chemistries.
• This position is responsible for following established sampling and processing procedures
accurately and in a timely manner.
• Must know/learn location of vineyard sample blocks and independently schedule own route
from a daily assignment list.
• Must note and advise grape management/winemaking staff of unusual vineyard conditions.
• May include recordkeeping/reporting.
• High school education/viticulture coursework preferred.
• Ability to do basic math and read/follow a map.
• Good verbal and written English communication skills; able to keep neat and accurate records.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean DMV record.
• Previous viticulture experience/familiarity with vineyard environment is highly desirable.
• Ability to stand and walk over rough and uneven terrain in a predominantly outdoor environment.
• Will be exposed to temperature fluctuations.
• Ability to climb stairs and lift 50 lbs.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime as requested in order to
accommodate the needs of the Harvest operations. 5-6 days a week from approximately
July through September.
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
• Must successfully complete post-offer pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaOperations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).