Posted in Drivers 28 days ago.
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
We are currently hiring Part-time Couriers/Dockworkers in our Norwalk, CT Market. As a Part-Time Courier/Dockworker you would follow standard company procedures and safety requirements for local pick-up and delivery of time sensitive materials in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Valid/clean driving record
· Must be at least 18 years old and 21 years old (for CDL positions)
· Candidate must pass pre-employment background and drug screening. Must also pass medical physical
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
· Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) lbs occasionally.
· Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs frequently.
· Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly.
Please note a resume is required to apply for all DHL positions. This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
If you do not have a resume readily available, please visit: http://dhl-resumebuilder.com/
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
This program will work on both Windows and Mac operating systems.