Posted in Other 26 days ago.
Type: Full Time
REF ID: 01469504
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Assistant
COMPENSATION: $15.20 to $17.60 hourly
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Coordinator, we currently have an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career at a company in the Carpinteria, CA area. You'll succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. Please see the details below and reach out if you are interested!
What we are looking for:
- Oversees scheduling and conduct of program operational team and advisory committee meetings.
- Prepares reports for program operational team and advisory committee meetings and assist the program director with the implementation of the annual program metrics.
- Answer phone calls and provide assistance to general inquiries.
- Sort incoming mail.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree; equivalent and applicable experience may substitute for degree.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project or PM related software tools.
- Interface with internal /external people at all levels.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Compose letters and memoranda.
- Excellent verbal communication and telephone skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Please send your resume to for immediate consideration!
We are a creative, dynamic company seeking an ambitious individual to come join our growing company. If you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in an innovative environment, we would love to hear from you! We are looking to fill this position by the end of the week, so contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's \\"Most Admired Companies\\" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.