Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Loan Closing Managers primary responsibility will be to lead, manage & provide oversight for the closing of a loan from commitment to post-closing by assuring that each transaction closes within the parameters of the established procedures, credit guidelines and approvals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and manage a project plan for each loan transaction from acceptance of the commitment letter through to closing, funding and set-up of the loan
* Develop the work/closing plan collaboratively with the team;
* Responsible to schedule & chair regular meetings with management to review status of the closing pipeline
* Manage the relationship with the borrower during the closing stage
* Be responsible for assuring that the process is moving in a timely manner to achieve origination goals.
* Performs all other duties as assigned
Directly responsible for directing, coordinating, and evaluating designated units or certain personnel in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; providing pay change recommendations; disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelor (4-year college) degree and 5-10 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office suite
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)