Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB TYPE Bakery-Cafe LOCATION ID 204072 ADDRESS 5274 Sunrise Highway REGION New York POSTAL CODE 11762 COUNTRY USA
A FRESH APPROACH TO WORK.
When you join Panera Bread as a Shift Supervisor you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Shift Supervisor, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Shift Supervisor today!
This is a great opportunity to begin developing your shift manager skills and prepare for a potential career path as a restaurant manager at Panera.
ABOUT THE SHIFT SUPERVISOR POSITION:
* As a Shift Supervisor you will support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations
* Take the lead, with responsibilities that range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team
* Inspire associates to have fun while delivering a great guest experience
* Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
WE RE LOOKING FOR:
* Motivated team player with great communication and people skills
* Leadership experience in a food service or retail environment
* Must understand and practice basic food safety
* Minimum age 18 years of age
PANERA PERKS - ENJOY THE GOOD STUFF.
The health and well-being of our associates is a high priority at Panera Bread. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to both hourly and salaried associates, based on eligibility and availability. We believe these are key components of our associates' Total Rewards and employment experience.
* Competitive Pay
* Health Care Benefits
* Flexible Hours
* Extensive Training
* Meal Discounts
* Real Advancement Opportunities
EXTERNAL REFERENCE CODE 2415-1780
Panera, LLC and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse workforce. Panera Bread independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.