Posted in Transportation 24 days ago.
Job ID: 214320
Coral Industries a CRH company, is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
The employee will be responsible for locating and loading products to be shipped, as well as accurately completing a shipping manifest by computing the correct number of packages.
Tuesday - 5pm-1am
Wednesday - 6pm-2am
Thursday - 2pm-10pm
Saturday - 7am-3pm
Off Monday & Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Use work orders to locate shipments in the packaging departments throughout warehouse
• Inspect products for any visual defects
• Work with a partner to properly and safely load material onto trucks by hand, and by using carts or a loader dolly to move the material
• Ensure product is loaded to the correct truck by reviewing work orders and trip sheets provided by management
• Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
• Work safely and adhere to all policies and procedures
• Must be able to work a shift that varies depending on production needs and shipping schedules
• Must be able to use a computer to complete basic tasks such as data entry
• Must be detail-oriented to match work orders to the products needing shipping
• Must be able to work well with a team to complete the necessary duties
• Must be able to work afternoon and evening shifts throughout the weekdays, as well as daytime shifts on the weekends
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, twist, walk, push, pull, and reach frequently
• Must be able to perform heavy work, exerting up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
• Must be able to work in an environment that is not climate controlled (protection from the weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes), as well as inside covered truck trailers to load product
• Must have close visual acuity to perform assigned tasks
What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Coral Industries, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.