Incumbent uses MDCS knowledge, PKMS and SAP systems to research, trouble shoot and solve errors and problem orders.
Knowledgeable of all inventory flow aspects and the Distribution Center
Knowledge of the PKMS System.
Requires cross department knowledge within the Distribution Center using PKMS.
Proficient with PKMS and SAP.
Be involved in training associates.
Insure an orderly and neat work area and follow safety rules and procedures.
Some periods of overtime and NWA (no work available)
Perform other duties as directed.
- Excellent math skills helpful, ability to use calculator and have legible handwriting.
- Must have proficient computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Should have basic leadership skills and a good working relationship with peers.
- Must have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and to work under stress
- Position requires significant lifting and walking
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds un assisted
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Monitor and correct invalid orders and carton status
- Run daily reports for the DC to monitor orders
- Research and process Escalated orders.
- Be able to work independently