Posted in Other 24 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care. The LVN will complement the nursing process assisting in the individualized care of the patient in an attempt to assist the patient in adapting to the disease process and achieve the highest level of wellness.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Successful completion of LVN / LPN training.
- Prefer 6 months of clinical practice in an acute care environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Maintain current state licensure and provide the hospital with verification.
- Maintain current BCLS certification.
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.