Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
CHEMIST - PRINCETON, NJ
* Support R&D Compound Management Function
* Perform inventory management, GC-MS analysis and automated liquid handling
* Maintain organized, up-to-date database
* Support process improvement
* Collaborate with R&D partners to understand and support their needs
* BSc in Sciences, Engineering or Equivalent
* Excited by new technologies
* Some industrial or academic laboratory research preferred
* Solid foundation in chemistry, biology a plus
* Experience in data analysis
* Some familiarity with databases, information workflow, programming
* Some experience with troubleshooting machines and computer programs
* Must be self-motivated, strong communicator, and detail oriented
* Motivated scientists looking to develop skills in analytical chemistry, compound management, automation and programming
* Enthusiastic collaborators who enjoy working with experts in other scientific fields
* Individuals who are driven to learn
* A high level of organization, with time management, and communication skills
* The ability to be a part of a highly creative, diverse and imaginative team in an incredibly competitive and inspiring industry.
* A fast-paced environment surrounded by some of the biggest talents and brands in the flavors, beauty and fragrance industries.
* An opportunity to conduct research that both tackles fundamental scientific questions and has direct business impact.
* Excellent opportunities for career development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Firmenich is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.