Posted in Other 22 days ago.
Type: Full Time
WE ARE HIRING
CT Technologist - Computerized Tomography CT
Ascension Via Christi Hospital St Francis - Wichita, KS
Schedule: Variable shifts
WHY JOIN ASCENSION?
Ascension Via Christi health has a rich history of serving the people of Kansas. Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. We provide care in 22 cities; and employ approximately 6,300 employees.
Working for Ascension is More than just a job. It s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. Ascension associates are leaders who follow their heart. We give, grow, connect and provide care; together as a team we are committed to our mission of serving the poor and vulnerable.
Our benefits and culture are two aspects of Via Christi that we feel set us apart. We offer tuition reimbursement that is available to both part-time and full-time associates in any position. In Wichita, we also offer child care for day shift workers through our Child Development Center. We also offer a unique program, Breaking Bread, that allows employees to join senior leaders for a meal and conversation about what is working well and ways we can work together to improve. It s one small way we give employees a voice and work together to offer the best care possible for our patients.
Other reasons to join the Ascension Via Christi team include:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO, and more!
* Tuition Reimbursement
* As a non-profit organization, we are a qualified employer for the Public Loan Forgiveness Program
* Opportunities to impact your local community
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to perform computerized tomographic procedures for the diagnosis of disease and injury according to protocols established by radiologists.
* Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
* Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
* Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
* Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
* Required Credential(s):
* Radiologic Technologist specializing in Computed Tomography