Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Change lives. Starting with yours.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF CARE.
Want to bring your passion to work? Want to make a real difference in patients lives?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
We re passionate about patients. We re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we re looking for amazing Medical Assistants like you.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
You ll gain:
* A CULTURE OF COLLABORATION: We work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
* A NETWORK OF SUPPORT: Our operational and corporate support teams rally around you; allowing you to focus on what s most important our patients.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
You ll enjoy:
* DIRECT PATIENT CARE: A chance to build long term relationships with your patients in a value based healthcare system.
* ACTIVE LEADERSHIP: Actively participate in our team approach to promoting quality patient care, excellent patient experiences, and creating a great place to work.
* BALANCE: Monday through Friday schedule; no mandatory nights or weekends.
Plus you ll get:
* A RED CARPET WELCOME: We offer a robust new teammate orientation program.
* COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: We offer a competitive salary with bonuses, paid time off, insurance, certification differentials, tuition reimbursement, scrubs, and more.
* Administer medications, administer immunizations, EKGs, ear washes, and other patient services under the direction and supervision of a physician. Assist in simple office and minor surgical procedures. Assist with the education of the patient and/or family as directed by the physician.
* Perform venipucture under the direction of a physician or advance care practitioner.
* Contact patients as needed to give testing results instructions from the physician and scheduling of necessary visits.
* Answer telephone inquiries and triage calls. Perform various lab functions as needed.
* Consistently exhibit behavior that exemplifies our core values.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
* Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross).
* Completion of one of the following:
* Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program with a valid MA school, or
* Registered Medical Assistant (RMA), or
* Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
* 2 or more years of relevant back office, clinical experience required for those without an accredited Medical Assistant diploma or RMA or CMA designation.
* CMA or RMA will be considered in lieu of experience.
READY TO BEGIN YOUR LIFE S BEST WORK?
Apply today at www.jobsatoptumcare.com. We re proudly part of Optum.
CAREERS WITH OPTUM. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do YOUR LIFE\'S BEST WORK.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.