Posted in Other 20 days ago.
Type: Full Time
* Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* Implements the business plan for assigned area of responsibility
* Maintains quality and safety standards in assigned area of responsibility
* Manages quality assurance processes
* Manages the troubleshooting of systems applications
* Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
* Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
* Supervises and develops associates and leaders in assigned area of responsibility
* Associate's degree in Business, Logistics, Human Resources, or related field and 1 year s experience in logistics, training, quality assurance, supply chain management, or related area OR 2 years experience in logistics, training, quality, supply chain management, or related area.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
* 1 year s supervisory experience.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Logistics, Human Resources, or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.