Posted in Other 27 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We also appreciate new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done quickly, turning ideas into reality.
Come, join us, and help us transform the world, the bicycle, and have a blast while doing it!
Sales = 70%
* Actively lead all sales activities at the store including customer engagement, Daily Task List execution and sales monitoring.
Training = 15%
* Play a role in the training of all sales employees.
* Organize, participate and validate all sales employees training through targeted role plays, secret shop results and direct observation of customer interactions.
* Monitor and ensure compliance from all sales employees around completion of Trek University courses and any other training avenues deemed relevant.
Merchandising = 10%
* Maintaining all aspects of the store merchandising according to Visual Merchandising Directive.
* Store Merchandising consists of but is not limited to product placement, sorting, straightening, cleaning, pricing audit, re-stocking and back stocking of product and clearance markdowns.
Product & Promotions = 5%
* Work in conjunction with the Store Manager regarding research of new product to carry in the stores.
* Work in conjunction with the Store Manager to plan promotional strategies, setup promotions according to Trek's sales promotion calendar, and monitor promotional ROI.
* Perform other duties as prescribed by management as needed.
Our customers drive the success of our business and we aim to deliver the best cycling experience to every person that walks into our store.