Posted in Other 19 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING The Vice President, Client Strategies and Services is responsible for business strategy development, customer account management and, enhancing market share throughout the Health Systems and Specialty Care Solutions (HS&SS) division.
* Develop and direct enterprise sales solution strategies for customers.
* Provides detailed assessments and develops strategic models that support the sale to Health Systems customers.
* Utilizing a consultative sales approach of uncovering customer business needs and fitting those needs to applicable solutions.
* Participate in assessing the customer needs and appropriately scoping the solution offering that is representative of all applicable AmerisourceBergen solutions and services.
* Interacts with client's stakeholders and leadership to ensure successful outcome of deliverables
* Meets regularly with existing and prospective key customers and provides leadership in order to secure and build business partnerships with selected customer base
* Educate health systems customers on how to best prepare for a smooth transition
* Responsible for coordinating solution opportunities within all business units. Work with appropriate marketing support to develop pharmacy educational material for clinic and health system customers.
* Acts as liaison to applicable sister companies to guide program development, implementation and support health system client initiatives
* Assist in development, mentoring, and training of ABC sales teams on the opportunities for solutions.
* Support the renewal/RFP process, to include identifying strategic priorities of customer, developing the proposal, and negotiating the deal to completion. Ensures that all proposals offer strategic opportunities for both the client and ABC, while mitigating margin erosion to support plan.
#LI-LS1 WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS) * Requires broad training in fields such as pharmacy, business administration, and sales.
* Completion of a pharmacy degree highly preferred.
* Normally requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience.
* Understanding of pharmacy trends and operating assumptions.
* Ability to sell to the C-suite of health systems.
* Ability to understand and articulate complex issues across business units.
* Proven track record of leading large, integrated sales to large customers.
* Demonstrated history of operating as a business manager.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Excellent integration, implementation and management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Working knowledge of computers necessary to operate effectively with company systems and programs.
* Ability to travel extensively, up to 50% as required.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population. * Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
* Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
* Paid volunteer time off
* Life insurance and disability protection
* Pet insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Retirement benefits and more