Posted in Other 29 days ago.
Type: Full Time
KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE is rare, KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE is refreshing. Here are just a few reasons why: * COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT - Each restaurant partners with local nonprofit organizations to feed the hungry, support local schools, and support continued research to eliminate childhood cancer through corporate fundraising initiatives each fall.
* KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE does not sell day-old bread, opting instead to donate all day-old hearth bread to local food-based charities. Over the past 20 years, we have donated over 1 MILLION LOAVES OF BREAD.
* CLOSED SUNDAYS, THANKSGIVING, & CHRISTMAS supporting our team's ability to have work/life balance.
KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE is currently looking for a talented PASTRY CHEF - (WITH SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR BOTH FULL TIME & PART TIME AVAILABILITY), who is as passionate about food quality, customer service, community & as we are! In the role of PASTRY CHEF you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who will offer unique menu selections of more than 40 fresh baked pastries, pies, cakes, & muffins all make with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful PASTRY CHEF at KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE must possess: * Proven track record of demonstrating SUPER HERO abilities in the kitchen from following recipes to paying close attention to details to create one of a kind pastries & baked goods. Lifting large amounts of dough, flour, and other supplies is an important part of this role - you will be required to stand, lift, and mix throughout your shift.
* The ability to work through change & be able to be flexible all while keeping a close eye on what's cooking!
* A love of rising before the sun comes up - all Pastry shifts start at 4 AM. You need to be an early bird for this position!
A successful PASTRY CHEF at KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE need to be qualified with: * 1+ years of large scale baking/pastry experience.
* Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
* Formal baking/pastry education is a bonus; however, it isn't a requirement for this position. A desire to learn is a must!
* MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THIS POSITION.
KNEADERS BAKERY & CAFE offers comprehensive health & wellness benefits include health insurance (individual & family), dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, bonus earnings, paid time off, employee discounts and more.
If you have the skills & experience listed above, we want to talk to you! Submit your application today to begin this process.