Posted in Software 7 days ago.
Job ID: 16907
About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc., (NYSE: AME) (www.ametek.com) is a publicly traded company and leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of approximately $5 billion. AMETEK has 18,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world. The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK Hughes-Treitler (HT) (www.hughes-treitler.com) is the industry leader in high-performance, plate-fin, Aluminum/Inconel heat exchangers for Military and Commercial Engine, Rotary, Airframe, and similar applications. HT specializes in custom build-to-specification applications where thermal performance, weight, structural and reliability are key considerations. HT provides Engine Surface Coolers, Fuel-Cooled Oil Coolers, Air-Cooled Oil Coolers, high temperature Buffer/Pre-Coolers, and bundled Heat Exchanger/ Fan/Blower/Duct systems for the most challenging applications/requirements.
AMETEK Rotron (www.rotron.com) is the industry leader in the design, development, manufacture and through life support of high performance, high reliability AC and brushless DC Fans, Blowers and Cooling Systems. With over 25 product active families, we offer the widest available military and aerospace cooling product range in the world, along with a capability to use our field-proven core product baselines to create unique configurations - addressing system specific space, weight noise, power and system interface requirements.
This Management Systems Compliance Manager will support both the AMETEK Hughes-Treitler and the AMETEK Rotron business units. The individual in this position reports to the VP, Quality, and will support manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality professional that is hands-on and highly detail-oriented looking to take the next step into a role that will challenge their leadership and analytical abilities. This position is responsible for ensuring a company's procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards. This highly-analytical professional ensures the business’ Quality and EHS management systems, policies, processes, and procedures are in line with business, statutory, regulatory and ethical standards, regardless of whether government, customer or a company's executive management establish the standards.
We offer an inspiring work environment and atmosphere in which you can make a difference every day. Our enterprising culture is characterized by a strong customer orientation, quality focus, strong drive for results, openness and decisiveness. If you have the desire to turn ideas into practice, then you may be a candidate to join the AMETEK team.
• Provides leadership and expertise to implement, improve and maintain aerospace and military quality systems including compliance to AS9100, ISO9000 & FAA regulations.
• Deploys continual improvement and problem-solving tools and practices across all levels of the organization to deliver business results.
• Scheduling, preparing for and acting as the main contact during FAA inspections, customer audits and other third-party Management System evaluations including AS9100 and Nadcap.
• Author, change and update Management Systems Manuals and QA procedures as applicable.
• Report to senior management on quality results, issues, trends and losses.
• Chair Management Reviews.
• Schedule and lead internal audits, provide internal auditor training, and maintain lead auditor certification.
• Maintain management system documents and act as QA/EHS subject matter expert in PLM/PLC systems.
• Provide training in structured problem solving.
• Responds to customer surveys.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Lead Auditor Certification or significant internal auditing experience
• Training experience
• Knowledge of and experience with AS9100 and ISO 9001
• Technical writing skills
• Proven systems implementation
• Travel up to 50%, including the ability to travel internationally
• Due to ITAR Restrictions, an export license may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.