Basic Job Functions:
TrueCore, a Division of Nucor Corporation, is seeking applicants for the position of Machine Forming Operator. The basic functions for the successful candidate are:
Detailed Selection Criteria:
- Perform the startup and shutdown procedures for the assigned production line area.
- Perform change overs quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Complete reports and answer inquires as requested or assigned.
- Accurately record all material usage and reconcile that usage at the end of each shift.
- Complete data entry using excel spreadsheets.
- Maintain cleanliness of the assigned production line area.
- Perform basic preventative maitenance duties.
- Report any malfunctions or abnormalities with equipment to the maintenance technician.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all of the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations, as well as inspection of them.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Proven commitment to safety and good housekeeping.
- Track record of making quality a priority with every given task.
- A self-starter demonstrating sincere sense of urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Good attendance record.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Committment to taking care of the customer, both internal and external.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
- Knowledge of basic machine functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- If internal candidate, supervisor and/or management recommendation required.
- 1 year experience in a production environment.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace.