Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Location: Lubbuck, TX GENERAL PURPOSE
Responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Check accuracy and stability of the load.
* Deliver products to customers.
* Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
* Invoice and collect monies due.
* Pick up company property.
* Secure company assets.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
* Settle all accounts daily.
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* Valid Class A Driver's License required.
* 1-3 years of general work experience required.
* 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred. Local delivery experience preferred.
* Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
* Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.