Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
Job Location: Waco
Work days/Shift Hours: Monday thru Friday 11AM to Finish
Additional Relevant Information: Warehouse experience preferred but not required GENERAL PURPOSE
Remember, whenever you see one of our shiny red trucks rolling down the road there is a team of professional warehouse associates whose mission is to fulfill customer orders and prepare them for delivery. Our Order Builders work in a fast-paced warehouse environment making sure our customers' stores are fully stocked with Coca-Cola products, refreshing the World and providing moments of optimism and happiness. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
* Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
* Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
* Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
* Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
* Stage completed pallets in designated area
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Min 6 months of general work experience
* Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
* Prior warehouse experience preferred
* Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs.) above shoulder height without assistance
* Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
* Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
* Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
* Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print
* Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.