Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
INFORMA S FASHION PORTFOLIO is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world s top fashion brands, Informa Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men s, women s, and children s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
Informa Markets Marketing Transformation Programme is delivering foundational technology capability to improve marketing effectiveness and therefore commercial results. By maximising the value of available technologies along with establishing techniques to gain meaningful customer insight, the holder of the role is expected to analyse data to inform decision making for to evolve campaign performance.
Ultimately, the SVP of Marketing leads activities to improve the customer experience throughout the journey; to drive activities to increase the number of effective incoming sales leads and increase the volume of traffic to our events and digital products.
LEADING STRATEGY & IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES
* Develop and lead strategies and initiatives to drive increases in relevant traffic to events and digital products and increasing qualifiable sales leads through to revenue recognition
* Act as overal leader responsible for improving the performance of marketing campaigns and the customer experience
* Establish key KPI s to evaluate marketing effectiveness and thus drive data driven decision making
* Optimise the Fashion group s brand architecture and ensure consistency of voice, messaging, value propositions within each brand s marketing efforts
* Introduce new initiatives to engage with established and new audience segments and support the growth of both existing and new products in the group
* Establish a core network for collaboration across Informa Markets to introduce marketing best practice for the Fashion group
* Provides budgetary guidance for marketing activities and works with the Presidents and Brand Directors to ensure marketing goals are met within budget
* Work closely with the Informa Markets Global Data Management Team to ensure customer data is effectively captured, tagged and discoverable to deliver enhanced customer experiences the thus improve campaign performance.
DELIVERING CHANGE AND EFFICIENCY
* Design and deliver marketing activities to support key business objectives including retention of existing customers and growth in new customer sectors
* Drive quantifiable return on investment from sell-side campaigns
* Facilitate stakeholder engagement to map current customer journeys and deliver improved results and experiences at each touchpoint
* Ensure marketing strategy remains current and the latest trends and capabilities are effectively tested to deliver improved results
* To be a leading advocate for Informa Markets enterprise level marketing strategies and initiaitves
* Improve performance by ensuring team members have clear responsibilities and accountabilities and that these are socialised with key internal stakeholders
* Establish a greater focus on analysis and data driven decision making to allow more efficient use of time and marketing spend to focus attention on results, experiences and performance
* Introduce a culture of testing and delivering personlised experiences to improve results
LEADERSHIP AND PERFORMANCE
* Ensure team structures, competencies and capabilities enable high performance, high quality outputs, achievement of targets and delivery of strategic business objectives
* Facilitate shared learning and therefore more quick wins
* Establish a proactive relationship and work with Informa Markets EVP Marketing and VP Divisional Marketing to accelerate the adoption of latest marketing techniques and global initiatives
* Nurture effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of marketing activity with business strategy and to communicate marketing effectivess
* Cultivate a high performance culture through establishing a framework for the recruitment and retention of qualified and capable talent
* Create an environment that encourages team work and collaboration including:
* Setting (and monitoring) clear objectives and targets
* Providing regular and structured feedback and coaching sessions
* Ensuring the effective onboarding of new starters
* Managing the performance management process in line with Company policies
* Initiating recognition programmes to recognise and reward individual and team achievement
What You Bring to the Team:
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing or related field
* 15+ years of work experience in Marketing
* Superb analytical skills
* Team player who influences others through outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
* Preferred background in Fashion, events, conferences marketing
* Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team as well as staff mentorship
* Passionate customer advocacy
* History of managing budgets and financial forecasting
* Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle various tasks simultaneously under multiple deadlines; demonstrated project management skills required
* Preferred experience in B2B fields
* Ability to work successfully across multiple departments and different industries
* Inquisitive, creative and passionate are traits we encourage
* Ability for 25-30% travel
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
* Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
* 401K and Matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Generous PTO policy
* Work-life balance
* Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.