Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
About Us: Innovating To Solve Real-world Problems
At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation.
On joining the AI team, you ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.
A Day In The Life (just A Few Of The Things You May Do On Any Given Day):
* Perform network administration. Networks include hardware, firmware, software, and wiring, or optics.
* Configure networks and associated supporting software and utilities to optimize systems performance and systems services. Perform an analysis of the benefits and risks of implementing available hardware and software updates prior to implementing changes.
* Coordinate naming conventions and naming services.
* Maintain utilization, availability and performance data, and operation and maintenance logs.
* Perform root causes analysis when directed by the Government or when data indicate a trend requiring further analysis.
* Provide user support for all network systems.
* Correlate customer requirements with contract capabilities, techniques, methods, and tools.
* Determine infrastructure and support system requirements.
YOu will excel in this role if you are:
* Someone who enjoys supporting technology solutions for the U.S. Air Force warfighter.
* Someone who would enjoy supporting Joint Service and Intelligence Community (IC) users in the development, acquisition, integration, testing, deployment and evaluation of software, algorithms and data services.
What We Are Expecting From You (i.e. The Qualifications You Must Have):
* Bachelor s degree in a computer-related field from an accredited college or university, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training plus at least 8 years' experience.
* Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
* Active Security+
What We Are Desiring From You (i.e. The Nice-to-have Qualifications):
* Unix/Linux systems administration experience, Subnets, WAN, Border Gateway and multicast routing protocol background.
What We Will Provide In Return: Excellent Compensation And Amazing Benefits
* Multiple health insurance options from CareFirst BCBS which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
* 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
* Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
* Flexible Spending Account options.
* Generous paid time off that includes one bucket of leave to use how the employee sees fit; no separate holiday, sick, or vacation.
* Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
* Semi-Annual bonuses for hours worked "over standard".
* Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
* Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools the need to achieve success and grow their career.
* A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
* A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open door policy.
www.applied-insight.com. EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled.