Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Radius Miles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 miles
PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE - MAT ROLLING & LOAD BUILDING
Apply Now Save Job
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
THIS POSITION IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL!
UniFirst is seeking a reliable and hardworking Production Team Partner to join our UniFirst Family. As a Team Partner in the MAT ROLLING & LOAD BUILDING department, you will be working on a team to prepare orders and floor mats for delivery to our customers. Our Production schedule runs daytime hours Monday through Friday because in the UniFirst culture, we believe nights and weekends should be reserved for personal and family time.
WHAT S IN IT FOR YOU*
Our Team Partners get quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Some companies like to promote from within, we love to! Many of our Plant Managers started at UniFirst working on the production floor!
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture where everyone feels welcome.
WHAT YOU LL BE DOING:
* Bundling, packaging, and rolling articles in accordance with company requirements
* Handling flat good orders and selecting appropriate items
* Selecting appropriate items by style, color, etc
* Inspecting product for tears, holes, stains, excessive moisture, etc
* Following all safety policies and procedures
*Tasks can be subject to change based on Supervisor s direction
WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR:
* High school education and/or GED equivalent required
* Ability to stand and walk for an 8-hour shift
* Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate with supervisor
* Ability to meet physical requirements of the role including pulling mats apart with an equivalent of up to 75 lb. bursts of weight at one time. It will also be required to do this task on a repetitive basis through an 8-hour shift
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations using American standard units of weight measurement, volume, and distance
BENEFITS & PERKS
401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral Bonuses.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 1.5-billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar garment services industry. We currently employ over 13,000 team partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of Selling Power magazine s Best Companies to Sell For list and recognized on Forbes magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there s never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws
Apply Now Save Job
Check out where you could be working if you apply. View map
* Accounts Receivable - Collections Earth City, Missouri, United States
* Customer Service Representative - UniFirst Vernon, California, United States
* Representante de routes - UniFirst Canada L vis, Quebec, Canada
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
* Stand out more than with resume alone.
* Stay up-to-date on UniFirst news.
* Chat with current Team Partners.
Last NameSelect InterestsSelect a job category from the list of options. Select a location from the list of options. Finally, click Add to create your job alert.
Job CategorySelect a Job CategoryAccounting/Finance/InsuranceAdministrativeCustomer ServiceEngineeringEquipment and Facilities MaintenanceFinanceHuman ResourcesInformation TechnologyMaintenanceManagementProductionPurchasingSalesServiceService ManagementTransportation
LocationSelect LocationAlabama, United StatesAlberta, CanadaArizona, United StatesArkansas, United StatesBritish Columbia, CanadaCalifornia, United StatesColorado, United StatesConnecticut, United StatesDelaware, United StatesFlorida, United StatesGeorgia, United StatesIdaho, United StatesIllinois, United StatesIndiana, United StatesIowa, United StatesKansas, United StatesKentucky, United StatesLouisiana, United StatesMaine, United StatesMaryland, United StatesMassachusetts, United StatesMichigan, United StatesMinnesota, United StatesMississippi, United StatesMissouri, United StatesNebraska, United StatesNevada, United StatesNew Hampshire, United StatesNew Jersey, United StatesNew Mexico, United StatesNew York, United StatesNorth Carolina, United StatesNova Scotia, CanadaOhio, United StatesOklahoma, United StatesOntario, CanadaOregon, United StatesPennsylvania, United StatesQuebec, CanadaRhode Island, United StatesSaskatchewan, CanadaSouth Carolina, United StatesTennessee, United StatesTexas, United StatesUtah, United StatesVirginia, United StatesWashington, United StatesWest Virginia, United StatesWisconsin, United StatesAdd
* Production, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United StatesRemove
CONNECT WITH UNIFIRST
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, events and opportunities. #UniFirstFamily
LINKEDIN JOB MATCHING
Find UniFirst jobs that match your LinkedIn profile. Start matching