Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Part Time
\\"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!\\"
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (Lead Designated Nursing Assistant) is responsible for providing direct resident care including nursing/clinical care, personal, nutritional and restorative care in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate.
- Providing assistance with activities of dailiy livingBR - Attending to individual care needs and getting to know their unique preferences and personalitiesBR - Notifying management of changes in condition and recommending adjustments in the level of care and service
- Acting as a role model and leader in the team
- Ensuring proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Demonstrates leadership competencies
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the guests/resident's best interest
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.