Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At WellStar, we all share common goals. That s what makes us so successful and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Wellstar Florence Hand Nursing Home - We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Team!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a multi-skilled caregiver who functions under the direction of the professional Charge Nurse.
The CNA assists with providing safe, age appropriate care to the resident by performing basic resident care functions (i.e., ADLs, ambulation, vital signs, approved technical procedures) and performs other duties deemed necessary to ensure the delivery of preferred care.
The work schedule/shift may vary/fluctuate depending on the particular needs of the unit.
Wellstar Florence Hand Nursing Home - We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Team! This is a Full-Time Day Position
Required Minimum Education
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
Required Minimum Certification
* Completion of the State approved program for Certified Nursing Assistants and competency evaluation is required.
* Must have a valid/current BLS card from the American Heart Association by the first day of employment.
Required Minimum Experience
* A minimum of 3 to 6 months related experience preferred
Required Minimum Skills
* Must complete orientation and demonstrate proficiency in required functions and tasks related to resident care.
* Must be able to read, interpret, and understand verbal instructions; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to read, write, and comprehend medical terminology; have basic math skills.
* Must be able to perform under stressful conditions.
* Must have patience tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and family members.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!