Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
This position is a behavioral health practitioner licensed and in good standing in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. The BH Director/Mgr shall be actively involved in all programs or initiatives relating to BH services for Kentucky SKY enrollees. The BH Director/Mgr shall also coordinate efforts to provide behavioral health services by the Kentucky SKY contractor or any behavioral health subcontractors. This position also provides oversight and management of clinical team processes including the organization and development of high performing teams.
* Reinforces clinical philosophy, programs, policies and procedures.
* Communicates strategic plan and specific tactics to meet plan.
* Ensures implementation of tactics to meet strategic direction for cost and quality outcomes.
* Creates direction and communicates a business case for change by focusing on and addressing key priorities to achieve business results.
* Identifies opportunities to implement best practice approaches and introduce innovations to better improve outcomes.
* Accountable for meeting the financial, operational and quality objectives of the unit.
* May be accountable for the day-to-day management of teams for appropriate implementation and adherence with established practices, policies and procedures if there is not supervisor position.
* Works closely with functional area managers to ensure consistency in clinical interventions supporting our plan sponsors.
* Develop, initiate, monitor and communicate performance expectations.
* May act as a single point of contact for the customer and the Account Team which includes participation in customer meetings, implementation and oversight of customer cultural requirements, and support implementation of new customers.
* Participate in the recruitment and hiring process for staff using clearly defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical and performance skills.
* Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
* Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as a model change agent and lead change efforts.
* Accountable for maintaining compliance with policies and procedures and implements them at the employee level.
* Ability to evaluate and interpret data, identify areas of improvement, and focuses on interventions to improve outcomes.
* 5+ years in clinical area of expertise required.
* Active unrestricted KY State Licensure in applicable functional area (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC) required.
* Master's degree in behavioral health field (social work or counseling) required.
* Experience or detailed knowledge of the Foster Care and juvenile justice systems, Adoption Assistance, the delivery of Behavior Health Services, Trauma-informed Care, ACEs, Crisis Intervention Services, and evidence-based practices applicable to the Kentucky SKY populations is required.
* Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications, including Word and Excel.
* This position is office based and requires the ability to travel 5-10% of the time; use of a personal vehicle when traveling. Must have active and valid KY driver's license, reliable transportation and vehicle insurance. Candidate must reside in commutable proximity to the Louisville office location, preferably in Louisville/Lexington areas or surrounding NKY area. Travel to the Louisville office and other in-state locations, such as Frankfort for state meetings, is required. Ability to travel/attend business meetings, possibly with 24 hour notice, is required.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
At Aetna Better Health of Kentucky, we reach beyond ensuring access to quality health care by focusing on resilient healing for children and their families. Our vision is to construct local, regional, and state-level coalitions to create a shared, in-common vision of health promoting and resiliency building approaches, to engage and support children to have membership in a family and community, while services and permanency planning are occurring. By keeping families safely together, children in Kentucky SKY will experience less trauma, which leads to better outcomes. To accomplish this, we are looking for people like you who value excellence, integrity, caring and innovation. As an employee, you ll join a team dedicated to supporting children, young people, parents, and other important partners involved with child protection systems. We value diversity and are dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
POTENTIAL TELEWORK POSITION:
PERCENT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
0 - 10%