Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WHO ARE WE?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
WHY JOIN US?
We re growing and we re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
We are expanding our department in a fast-growing industry looking for high energy, enthusiastic cross-sales professionals that want to take their career to the next level. The job entails calling prospective merchants who are looking for the best solutions to grow their business
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: * Prospecting for new business via calling leads
* Generate, send, receive and review agreements and other documents
* Determine/negotiate terms and applicable fees
* Work with the operations team to improve the processes
* Processing new submissions and renewals
QUALIFICATIONS: * High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Ability to negotiate with customers and retain their business
* Minimum 1 Year Cross Sales/Sales Experience in Merchant Processing
* Experience working with Telesales/Call center environment
* Experience with Inbound/Outbound Calling
* Be able to think independently, quickly and analytically
* Self-motivated, self-starter mentality, Aggressive attitude, Competitive attitude
* Well Organized
* Coachable, Self-Determined and Quick Learner
* Demonstrated navigational aptitude for complex computer applications
* Ability to communicate with many departments/team environment
* Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet, and E-mail software, preferably Microsoft Office
MERCHANT E-SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO A DIVERSE WORKFORCE.