Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
An established custom cabinet door company in Covington, Ga is looking for an experienced custom cabinetry/architectural woodworker to fill a full-time shop position. Do you love working with wood and pride yourself on the quality and beauty of your work and getting it right the first time? If you are detail-oriented, can maintain strict and consistent standards of quality and want to create beautiful handcrafted doors and other wood components, then we would like to talk with you. TNT Door & Drawer is a 15 year leader in custom wood components. Visit our site at www.tntdoor.com.
Our ideal candidate . . .
Has working knowledge of a shaper, table saw, planer, jointer, router, and moulder
Is reliable, cooperative, team oriented and eager to learn
Recognizes and appreciates quality
Is a quicker-paced person who appreciates production schedules
Skills & Responsibilities Required:
* Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
* Must be mechanically adept with a comprehensive understanding of common industry machinery, equipment, and tooling including Shapers and CNC machining centers is a plus.
* Experience managing raw material inventory in an organized and efficient manner.
* Communicating effectively and professionally at all times. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to juggle a diverse and variable workload.
* Self-motivated and accepts responsibility for actions.
* Strong leadership skills a must.
* Minimum 5 years of custom woodworking experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday Day Shift; with the ability to work flexible hours or weekends if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: paid weekly, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid Holiday's and paid vacation.
Pay is based on experience