Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
FIC America aims to contribute to society by empowering and educating all the employees to be able to take initiatives to solve varieties of issues. As a continuously growing company, we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team! FIC America Corporation is seeking a Catcher in our Stamping department to remove materials from machines or equipment that is automatic or tended by other workers. Operate machinery used in the production process or to assist machine operators.
Essential Job Functions: * Remove materials and products from machines and equipment, and place them in containers.
* Inspect materials and products for defects, to ensure conformance to specifications.
* Stack and sort completed parts into containers.
* Clean and maintain work areas to ensure proper functioning and safe work conditions.
* Set up receiving containers.
* Push dual control buttons and move controls to start, stop, or adjust machinery and equipment.
* Report defective parts to supervisor or Quality Control Inspector.
* Follow instructions to identify and mark materials, products, and samples.
* Follow standard work instructions.
Minimum Requirements: * Must be able to speak and read basic English to comply with position, Safety, Plant & PPE procedures & requirements
* Must be willing to cross-train
* Must be able to work company s required overtime
* Must comply with FIC s Attendance and Punctuality Policy
Powered by JazzHR